I have done the following :
- Start Visual Studio 2010
- New Project > ASP.NET MVC
- Default ASP.NET MVC project generated by VS2010
- Add a couple off simple buttons on the first page
- Start local IIS manager, Create a web application and point it to the ASP.NET MVC project
- Set correct right on the ASP.NET MVC project folder(to the user running the thread pool in IIS7)
- Browse site (http://localhost/MyTestSight/) and the first page is shown
- Upload site to www.test.figurspel.net
- Host sets the site to be runned on .NET 4.0
- Browse www.test.figurspel.net and the site is not working?
- The host has checked that tha Active Server Page is set to allow
- Host has installed up to MVC 3
I could turn on the Browsable to see the file structure but this will not help to get the site running.
How do I get this asp.NET MVC web site running?
Is the application pool running in integrated mode the IIS site running under that application pool?
It's my understanding that if this isn't the case, the MVC site will not run.
Alternatively, have you tried this?
The content is written by members of the stackoverflow.com community.
It is licensed under cc-wiki