I want to provide silverlight app to my customer while hosting the app at my own site for streamlined maintenance.
- my Silverlight .xap is hosted in, let say, domain me-supplier.com
- i want to embed it in, let say, domain my-customer.com
It works perfectly for http://my-customer.com, not for https://my-customer.com
- i have added the (me-supplier.com hosted) cross domain silverlight policy file to allow my-customer.com
- i have configured the mime types for .xap
- the silverlight app needs html dom access so the iframe approach is not viable i believe.
Is the silverlight app also on https? If not, you might be hitting a security wall which does not allow to intermix http and https application domains
The content is written by members of the stackoverflow.com community.
It is licensed under cc-wiki